Friday, June 27, 2008







The kids help me carry stuff from the car to where we set up on the beach. Christine usually gets a fun ride out of it.

Jared wanted to try sand braces.

Usually I can only get one kid buried at once and then they get up. This time I convinced all of them to stay buried at once.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Jared! What were you thinking!

Christensen family said...

I love that they all stayed buried. How was there room for them? HaHa.

Unknown said...

What a great idea to bury your kids. All you need to do is put an umbrella over then for shade and a give them a water bottle with a straw and some chips near their mouth then you can go and swim and enjoy your time at the beach. We'll have to try that next time.

LouandAngela said...

I love it! Were you able to go off and enjoy yourself while your kids were "contained"???