

Front room by the entry way.

Laundry and half bath--by the kitchen and garage entry.

We might buy this fridge from seller.

We might buy this Piano from the seller.

Hall at the bottom of the stairs. Bathroom in view. Bedroom on either side of bathroom. If you were standing facing the bathroom with this view the family room is off to the left and storage room off to the right.

Basement bathroom

Basement girls room.

Basement boys room

Cold Storage room.

Big Storage room with shelves view #1

Big storage room with shelves view #2

From bottom of stairs view #1 of family room in basement.

View #2 Basement family room

View #3 end of family room in basement

Office/Guest room upstairs

Christine and New baby room upstairs

Main bathroom upstairs

Master bedroom upstairs

Master bathroom upstairs view #1

Master bathroom upstairs view#2

Master closet

Family room off from Kitchen


Back Patio and stairs to basement

Backyard fenced

Other view of deck and other side of back yard.

Side from front view
9 comments:
Hooray!!! It's a beautiful home....I am so thrilled for you. What city is it in? When do you move in? I bet the kids are so excited! I hope the move is soon and goes smoothly for you all! Sure miss you!
CONGRATS!!!! Love the house. I love all the storage downstairs. Finished basement is awesome!! When is the house warming party? What a great house...congrats.
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. The house looks great. I can't believe all the storage!
That looks so nice. Congratulations! I'll have to come see it when you guys get moved in. If you need any help, let us know.
I think that looks like the perfect home for you guys! I think you are going to love it! And don't forget I would love to help you decorate or paint! I love doing that!
That is so beautiful, how wonderful!
Wow, looks like you found the perfect home. I'm so happy for you!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I'm sure it will be even better once YOUR things are in there ;)
CONGRATS!
Penny
Hey Jen, it looks amazing! Hope all goes well. Let us know your new address.
Post a Comment